How we do it?LEGALIZE YOUR DOCUMENTS IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
1. Send the documentation
You must scan and send via email the original document you want to legalize.
2. Start the process
Once the experts of LEX DOCUMENTS have verified the document, we will request the sending of the original document to proceed to start the procedures for its legalization.
3. Receive your document at home
LEX DOCUMENTS sends the legalized document to the address you have indicated. It's that simple!
Once you have completed the form an expert in legalization of LEX DOCUMENTS will contact you and you can legalize the document you want very quickly and easily
What is a legalization of documents?
Legalization is the official process of certification of a document, so that it is recognized by the legal system of a foreign country.If you or your business requires the use of a document abroad, local authorities must legalize it before considering it valid. Each country has its own legalization requirements determined by the type of document that is legalized and its intended use.
We offer document legalization services in efficient, safe and quick way. Apostilles for member countries of the HAGUE Convention and Consular Legalization for countries not members of the convention.The authentication of a document is mandatory when the document is to be used outside of its country of origin. To make the document valid abroad, it must follow a specific legalization process according to the type of document and the country of destination. At LEX, we determine the correct path for the legalization of documents and complete the process of legalization on behalf of our clients.
Most common documents that may require legalization:SPEED AND SECURITY FOR YOUR LEGAL PROCEDURES
Certificate of origin
Power of attorney
Certificates of incorporation
Work life certificate and CV
Criminal record certificates
Certificates of birth, marriage, and divorce
Legalization services we offer:
- APOSTILLE: An Apostille is a certification issued by the competent authorities that authenticates documents for use abroad. The Apostille function is to ensure that a document is genuine and valid, and they are required for the following countries.
- LEGALIZATIONS: If a document is used in any country that is not a signatory to the Hague Convention, it must be authenticated by the consulate of the country where it will be used. Legalization is an administrative act that provides validity to a document for use abroad authenticating the signature of the document.
- TRANSLATIONS: In the case that a foreign government demands the translation of your documents, we can translate them for use by the appropriate embassy or government agency.
- NOTARIZATION: The notarization authenticates the facts established in a document, and countries usually require it. We provide notarization services to ensure that your important documents are considered valid and legal by the competent authorities.
I WANT TO LEGALIZE A DOCUMENT
Get in touch with our legalization experts to complete your procedure. We will take the time to understand your legalization needs and work with you step by step until you get your documents.